The OttLite 13 watt replacement tube delivers the right mix of brightness and contrast to bring true colors and comfortable clarity to your world so you can enjoy your time even more. You’ll see colors accurately and fine print and details with ease under this unique low heat, low glare illumination that helps reduce eyestrain.
There are TWO 13w Replacement Tubes. Here's how to select the right one:
The older 13 Watt Replacement Tube is for lamps with a magnetic ballast. To keep it simple, we'll call this tube Option 1. The newer kind of tube is used with lamps that have an electronic ballast. We'll call them Option 2.
How do you tell the difference? Glad you asked! We've put together this guide to help:
1. When did you buy your lamp?
Before January 2008 - Option 1.
After January 2008 - See Question 2.
2. Is there an “E” on your tube, or bulb box? Note that there are two places the “E” might appear.
Yes - Option 2.
No - Option 1.
Still not sure? Please contact our customer service at 800-842-8848. They’ll be delighted to help!
- For use only as a replacement bulb with specific OttLite lamps
- True colors, clear details and reduced eyestrain
- Low-heat, low-glare illumination
- Energy efficient bulb rated to last up to 10,000 hours (Replacement bulb type E)